Marketing Asset Management Demonstration
Take Control of Your Document Content Management
If content is king, then marketing asset management must be the law of the land. Today's buyers are looking for more content than ever before. As a marketing firm, it's your responsibility to deliver. But how do you create and publish the content you need to capture your audience when:
- Marketing files are created and reside on various computers with no logical means of version control, tracking or security
- Valuable time is lost searching for final, approved versions
- You are trying to collaborate using email
- You have no way of managing external vendor collateral and communications
- The number of steps in the creation, review, edit and approval process can be measured in the number of emails that are sent while collaborating
Keeping all of your content organized and accessible requires a robust marketing asset management system. Let us show you how we solve those challenges with one solution. With DocuVantage, you have the ability to organize all of your marketing campaigns in one place.
After all, shouldn't your team be spending time creating content instead of moving it, storing it and trying to find it later? Shouldn't your marketing asset management solution offer secure access from anywhere?
Schedule Your Free Marketing Asset Management Demonstration Today!
How do you achieve complete inbound marketing asset management?
With blog posts, webpages, calls to action, social media posts, whitepapers, eBooks, graphics and more, it’s easy to lose control. Let’s face it, there are a lot of moving pieces when it comes to creating successful inbound marketing campaigns.
It does not matter if you store your documents on your desktop, your hard drive, network storage or even some type of cloud storage. Finding what you need, when you need it, is next to impossible for you and your marketing team.
Now you can take control of your marketing asset management. Imagine having one repository for all the pieces of your inbound marketing campaigns. We'd like to introduce DocuVantage OnDemand® for HubSpot, the all-in-one campaign content repository.
With DocuVantage OnDemand, you can:
- Easily revise and edit content across teams
- Effortlessly manage all marketing documents in one place
- Finally take control of your marketing content
DocuVantage does this through:
- Secure document storage
- Internal messages that keep content in the system, in control and out of email
- Revision control that protects your documents and your team’s ideas
- Structure that enables any user to quickly and easily find content