SaaS Document Management Internship
Graphics and Web Design
Document Advantage Corporation (www.docuvantage.com), a leading provider of SaaS electronic document management and business process automation software, has internships available for individuals who are ambitious and creative in the areas of graphic and web design.
Our goal is for the intern to learn the fundemental skills of document management and advance within the company if desired.
- To facilitate the application of design knowledge you have learned to the real world in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
- To develop critical thinking, project management skills and the ability to evaluate and make adjustments to improve project results.
- To challenge the candidate to develop tactical graphic design, web design and marketing skills with on-the-job training.
- Help ensure website, advertising, social media, software design and marketing strategy is carried out in parallel with overall marketing goals.
- A great opportunity to work with the various areas of the business i.e. marketing, executive management, product design and delivery, sales and partners.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Design aspects of website, social media, software, advertising and marketing collateral.
- Design and edit website, social media sites, software application elements, newsletter, advertising banner ads etc.
- Actively communicate with and engage target customers across multiple channels.
- Great graphic design skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Able to work 15-20 hours per week. Potential for full-time and advancement.
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills, excellent verbal communication skills.
- Innovative and creative thinking.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task within multiple projects within varying deadlines and time constraints.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization strategies to include keyword research, optimization and link building.
- Proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop. Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Dreamweaver, Joomla, HubSpot, basic HTML and experience with a blogging platform a plus.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team in a fast-paced environment.
Depending on experience and time management skills you may be able to work virtually and days and hours can be negotiable with supervisor.
Compensation: A minimum of one semester commitment includes a performance stipend of up to $2000 paid at completion of internship.
How to apply:
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Graphic Design Intern and include a brief letter telling us why you deserve this opportunity. Please follow the directions or your e-mail will be deleted.
Location: Tampa, FL